- All materials on this website (“Site”) are provided by CEL-MAR sp.j., („CEL-MAR”) as a service to and may be used for informational purposes only.
- All names, logos and trademarks presented on the Site are the property of CEL-MAR, its business partners or customers.
- CEL-MARs trademarks and brand names may be used only in accordance with the use permitted according to this Legal Statement or with the prior permission from CEL-MAR. All content included on this Site is the property of CEL-MAR or its content suppliers and is protected by Polish and international copyright laws. Unauthorized use or distribution of any materials at this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and/or other laws and is subject to civil as well as criminal sanctions.
- External Links: in case there is a link from the Site to a third party webpage, such linking is for the convenience of users only and CEL-MAR will have no liability for the content or accuracy of information contained in such webpage.
- Disclaimer of warranties: the information contained herein is provided "as is" without any expressed or implied warranty of any kind. CEL-MAR shall not be liable to you for any loss that you suffer without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, or loss of information, arising out of the use of or inability to use the information.
- Viewing: CEL-MAR site is optimized for Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or greater. Data on this site uses the Adobe Acrobat file format.
- Amendment of the Terms: We reserve the right to amend these Terms without notice to you from time to time.